>> Limited Time Offer <<
This is for the serious action takers who are ready to start building the design empire of their dreams.
Get TWO of my best selling digital products for ONE awesome price!
This Course Includes:
Before Empire: Answers To The Commonly Asked Questions About Starting Your Design Business
Answers to those tricky questions everyone has wondered about like:
- Can I Call Myself An Interior Designer?
- Does Your Design Business Need A Name?
- Do You Need A Website?
- Do You Need A Portfolio?
- Do You Need A Logo?
Module 1: Your Website
I'll help you decide whether you should go with a Wordpress website or a Squarespace website. We'll also go over:
- Buying A Domain Name
- Getting Hosting For Your Virtual Hotspot
- Picking A Design For Your Website
- The Critical pages You'll Need And How To Lay Them Out
- The Costs Associated With Your Website
Module 2: Your Ideal Clients
Your business needs clients and I'll go over with you how to figure out who these people are and where you can look for them.
You'll get a workbook that will help your figure this out, once and for all.
Module 3: Your Social Media
Social Media is key to growing your eDesign business and we'll talk about setting up your top three social media platforms, including what to post on them and what to never ever post on them.
Module 4: Your Design Packages + Pricing Them For Profit
You'll learn how to create design packages that sell like hotcakes. You'll get:
- A Proven Formula For Packaging Up Your Design Expertise
- How To Position Your Package So It Actually Sells
- How To Figure Out What To Charge Your Clients
- How To Take Payment
- How To Deal With A Client Who Wants A Refund
Module 5: Your Blogging Plan
Blogging is crucial to starting and continuing the client relationship. I'll show you:
- The Categories To Set Up On Your Blog
- The Exact Types Of Posts That Will Get You Tons Of Traffic To Your Website
- The Proven Blog Post Formula
- How To Actually Do Search Engine Optimization The Easy Way
Module 6: Your Communication Plan
This is a big key to bringing in consistent income to your design business and I will show you how to leverage it. We'll Go Over:
- My Favorite Email List Service That's Easy To Use
- How To Get Your Dream Clients To Sign Up For Your Email List
- How To Grow Your Email List For Free
Module 7: Your eDesign Process
What's an eDesign business without the design? I will go over the big picture strategy to creating your own design process so you're never overwhelmed again. We'll cover:
- Organizing Your Design Projects So Every Client Gets The Same Epic Experience
- How To Run A eDesign Project From Beginning To End
- The Free And Paid Design Tools You Can Use
Interior Design Business Toolbox Includes:
A digital guide to Attract Your Dream Clients so you can quickly figure out exactly who your ideal client is and how to reach her
The Interior Design Questionnaire that includes the top 30 questions you should ALWAYS ask your clients so you can NAIL each project and keep them coming back for more
Design Project Kick-off Packet that will take you through each interaction with your client when starting a new project to save you time and energy and help you communicate clearly and effectively with your clients
Welcome Packet Message to help you make a killer first impression by clearly letting your client know what to expect every step of the way while working with you
Measurement + Photography Guide for your clients so you don’t have to waste time explaining to each person how to take photos of the space you will be designing, instead just send this PDF
Email Templates to save you TONS of time. Use these scripts for the 10 most time-consuming and critical client communication situations.
Simple Steps to Gaining Traffic with SEO so your ideal clients can actually find you on Google!
Social Media for Interior Designers E-book, which is 60 pages of THE BEST information to get you on track to social media stardom.
A One-Year Marketing Plan to keep you on track every business day of the year with daily ideas and to-dos as well monthly newsletter templates for you to use
A Years Worth of BANGIN’ Blog Ideas and 270+ HOT Headlines that will have your readers waiting on edge for your post each week
Sample Design Project which will show you EXACTLY what to send to each and every client (this custom-made mock project includes a cover page, table of contents, before pics, color palette, space plan, three renderings, two mood boards, shopping list, to-do list, notes + tips AND a thank you page)