Rumor has it you'd like to make money designing online.
If you’re reading this, I’m betting you want an exciting online interior design business. You want to do the creative work you enjoy and be paid well for it.
I can relate.
Back in the late 90s, I had an exciting career as an interior designer. But motherhood changed all of that. Staying at home to care for my baby, I missed designing interiors. So I launched an eDecorating business, back when nearly no one was doing it. After years of refining my process, I had developed a successful online business.
Now, I’m an online interior design business maven, who helps interior designers build their online empire so they can get more clients and earn more money.
But enough about me. Let’s talk about you.
Does this sound familiar?
You want an online interior design business that puts money in the bank … and even makes you money 24/7.
You have the design skills, but you’re unsure about the online business part.
Or maybe you already have an eDecorating business, but the web traffic trickles in and the sales are slow. It seems like you’ll never harness the power of the Internet, and your dream of a successful online business feels out of reach.
If you have plenty of unanswered questions, and you’re searching for reliable answers, look no further.
Start Your Own Online Interior Design Business with...
The eDesign Missing Manual
This is a step-by-step, proven plan to create a thriving online interior design business. And it isn’t your run-of-the-mill boring business manual.
It includes digital learning materials, from an info-packed PDF manual to instructional videos.
You’ll learn to develop your online business presence and stand out to attract clients. Once you have those clients, you’ll know what to do to dazzle them with your first-rate services. And, finally, you’ll learn fundamental business skills to keep your online decorating business running smoothly.
This guide is for you if …
- you’re an established or aspiring designer who wants to start or grow an eDecorating business.
- you take your interior design business seriously and are committed to developing it to better serve your design clients.
- you need help with the logistics of creating an online business.
This guide is NOT for you if …
- you want to make a million dollars overnight.
- you aren’t committed to success.
- you think slapping a website up will create a booming business.
- you expect to learn everything there is to know about a design business in this manual alone.
The e-Design Missing Manual Includes …
- A 115+ page digital instruction manual to download straight to your computer.
- Screencast videos that teach you to use online interior design tools, from space planning and photo editing, to online product searches and storage
- Exercises that include: what to charge, your ideal client profile, your services menu and how to position your offerings to earn what you’re worth
A closer look at what you’ll learn
In the e-Design Missing Manual, you’ll learn to establish your brand online, and develop a successful business with time tested, proven methods.
- How to be THE designer your dream clients line up to work with
- Identify & find ideal clients who YOU want to work with
- Weed out bad client matches
- Create eDesign services your clients want
- Position your design services so your clients Buy Now, not later
- How to dazzle your clients after the project
- Getting kick-ass referrals from clients
- How to keep your list thinking about you from the beginning
- Close the deal in your PJ’s with Skype
Your Fabulous Online Presence
- Free design tools to build your e-Design business
- Premium design tools that make you stand out from the crowd
- The sales page formula that will get you results
- What the competition is are charging for online interior design
Delivering Service With Style
- What to charge and how to get paid
- To guarantee or not? That is the question
- The eDecorating Project Flow to save time AND make more dinero
This Sounds Expensive. Is it?
Well that depends. I’m betting you’re a pretty smart cookie, so in that case, I know you’ll think this is the best deal you’ve found all year.
Stay with me now.
Imagine all the ways you could start your online interior business by yourself.
You could spend a year or more, scouring the Internet for answers. It could realistically take you years to create the world-class edesign business you dream of. But time is a valuable resource, and so is money.
I know because I spent thousands of dollars on my e-Design business education (you know that stuff that they don’t really go over in college?). This manual will teach you the same strategies I used every day in my own online interior design business. If you hired me to sit down and explain all the lessons inside this guide, it would cost you $3,500 for my time.
Instead, I decided to pass my knowledge on to you as my gift to you when you join the Society.
With just your first e-Design client, you can more than recoup your membership in the Society. Not to mention, as a member of the Society, you will get access to a TON of classes to help you continue to grow and market your online interior design business with ease.
You and I both know time is money. Invest in this e-Design business manual, and you’ll be in a position to make money much sooner than if you tried to do it all by yourself. And doing this all alone sucks. It’s tough, and there are many pitfalls. I know, because I did it.
You won’t find any fluff in this manual – only the down and dirty details you need to create a successful eDecorating business that puts money in your pocket, and a smile on your clients’ faces.
Ready to start your own online interior design business empire?
Here’s the best part of it all.
Once you click the “Join” button and pay for your Society membership, you’ll get instant access to the manual inside the Society.
Are you ready to finally go from traditional design to a flexible online design business?
Get Instant Access To This eBook and So Much More Inside The Society For Just $38 Per Month!
Still not sure? Here are some FAQs
Is it for me? If you are an interior designer, who wants to work from home with an online business, this guide is for you. Or, if you’re working in the field, and you want another design income stream, this manual will get you up and running. You’ll learn everything there is to know about establishing, positioning and marketing yourself for online business success.
Do I need a website right now? Well, no, but you will want to build one to sell your eDecorating services.
Is this going to be full of technical details that I won’t understand? First, I’m not a computer nerd, so you won’t hear technical lingo from me. Instead, you’ll get easy to understand instructions without all of the geek-speak.
What if I find this isn’t for me? I'm pretty sure you're gonna heart it in a BIG way... it's jam-packed with value and support. But you can leave anytime you want, and never pay another cent. Your membership is billed on a month-to-month basis. If you wish to cancel in the middle of your term, your membership will be active for the rest of your 30-day subscription. You can cancel within the membership website on your personal account page. If you do decide to cancel, we'll be sad to see you go! You will, of course, be welcome back at any time at the current fee (which may be higher than when you first joined.)
How much money can I make adding eDecorating to my design business? I get asked this a lot and it is a good question. At the same time, I’m not one of Dionne Warwick’s psychic friends. Your success depends on you. So you could be a million dollar decorator or you might not be. Some e-Designers do make their entire living online. That’s why you see big names in the field. But it takes work, no matter what.
Every effort has been made to represent this manual accurately.
As you know, with any business investment, there is no guarantee that you will have the same or similar results as those in our testimonials. With that said, when you buy a product from me you are making a cross your heart and kiss your elbow promise to yourself and to me that you’ll put the tools and resources to work to ignite your eDecorating business into a bonfire of bad-assery.