Limited Time Offer!
Save 50% Off on "Sh*t! I Started A Business, Now What?" eBook
Enter the Code from your email at checkout to get your discount
So, you decided to start your own business and everything was hunky-dory for seven minutes.
Then the panic set in. You didn’t know what you were supposed to be doing at all. Who in the hell would let you become a CEO? Did anyone else think this through?
The last thing you completed with absolute confidence was that series on Netflix last Saturday.
And here you are. You told everyone you were going to start your own business and now you’re quivering in your boots wondering why you decided NOW to make this scary ass leap into the wild world of entrepreneurship?
Good thing I’m here to remind you why. You know you were born to change this world. You know that you have a gift that needs to be shared with the world because you’re freaking awesome. And you crave freedom.
Not that bullshit “laptop lifestyle” that these fake fuckers online show off. You actually don’t mind doing the work. It’s your purpose and passion. But you’re certainly interested in a future (after you’ve set up your awesome business foundation) to working less hours, making great fucking money and having the freedom to live life on your terms.
Now that we’re both clear on why you’ve decided to forgo some kind of “certainty” for definite “uncertainty” I’m about to take you through the nitty gritty that you need to know about getting your baby business off the ground and into the land of milk and honey.
A closer look at what you'll learn:
- The Business Basics
- Brand You
- Creating Your Niche
- How To Identify + Find Your Perfect Clients
- Your Ideal Client Worksheet
- Your Client’s Dear Diary Entry
- How To Figure Out Which Clients Are A Waste Of Time And Which Ones Are The Perfect Fit
- How To Create Offers Your Clients Want
- How To Figure Out What To Charge
- What To Charge Worksheet
- Brainstorm New Offers
- Your Signature Process
- How To Get Your Website Up And Running
- What If They Don’t Have The Domain Name You Really Want?
- What You Need To Have On Your Website
- The Key Ingredients You Need To Make Your Website Your Best-Selling And Conversion Tool
- A Tiny Word About SEO
- How You Find Your Keywords
- Be Professional With Your Social Profiles + Beyond
- Read Their Mind, Open Their Wallets
- Sales Funnels
- How To Set Up Your Website To Sell
- Getting Paid Cold Hard Cash Online
- The Sales Page Formula
- They Want Their Money Back? Now What?
- Using Email Marketing Even Though It Seems So 1996
- My #1 Strategy To Keep My List Thinking About From Day One
- Do You Really Have To Blog?
- Content That Converts
- How To Structure Your Blog Posts
- Types Of Blog Posts To Write
- Getting Pics For Your Blog
- Creating A Blogging Calendar
- How To Repurpose Your Blog Content
- Social Media Marketing
- Organize Your Business
- Lather, Rinse, Repeat
- Bonus Q + A Section