With over 1.71 billion monthly active users on Facebook, it’s crazy to me to think that you aren’t using one of their FREE tools to get clients all while you boost your visibility.
Hello, Facebook Live!
This new (and slightly terrifying tool) has the ability to help you get more brand awareness and clients. Yes, get clients.
Facebook loves when you do live videos which means they will help you get more engagement and more reach organically, meaning you don’t have to pay (at least for now). They position the live videos higher in the newsfeed of your fans.
They also send out a notification at the same time to let the world know that you’ve gone live. This doesn’t happen when you do a regular text, recorded video, or photo post unless someone has specifically clicked to get notifications from your page.
So in order to fully market your yourself successfully and get more leads, you need to know how to use the new live broadcasting feature to your advantage.
Ready to get more eyes on your business using Facebook Live?
Join the Society this month and I’ll show you how to do just that.
- The 6 simple steps you can follow to get started today with live video!
- 8 topics you can discuss on your live videos (that can be used over and over again)
- The easy format to follow during each of your live videos
- PLUS! What to do after your live video to get more eyes on your business
- PLUS! A cheat sheet to download and have by your side during each live video