The Secret You Don't Want To Hear
Stop telling yourself it’s hard, or that there’s too much to learn or that you simply don’t know how.
It’s all excuses.
If you actually wanted success you’d go after it and make shit happen.
My community doesn’t accept the fact that life gets in the way. When you have to do the laundry, pick up the kids from school, make dinner, help with homework or play another round of “Life” you then carve out the time you would have spent “relaxing” to take action.
- You want to be the person who hustles so much that people actually begin to wonder if you’re on meth.
- You want to be the person who has dreams so big and takes the action that your friends are inspired by you.
- You want to be the person who creates so much success that other people start to wonder what your secret is.
And you already know what the secret is.
The secret is taking motherfuckin' action. Every day.
- Surround yourself with people who take action.
- Surround yourself with people who aren’t scared to try.
- Surround yourself with people who aren’t frightened to fail.
- Surround yourself with people who like to break the rules.
- Surround yourself with people who has big ass dreams.
Take a good hard look at what you’re really doing with your business. Are you dragging your feet when it comes to selling yourself? Is cash trickling in? Are clients on the fence?
What are you going to do about it?
Sit there and tell yourself it’s too hard? Okay then. Nice knowing you, but this community isn’t for the excuse makers. This community is about the dream makers.