Like you, at one point I was looking for the best interior design business books. And sadly, a lot of them are out of date or boring. Some of them are really old and I feel like the design business is really taking a transition that isn't widely documented yet in the book world. You can always learn from other in business and what they have done.
So I did what I had to do, I learned from others (even if they were in another field). Business is business.
If you're ever looking for something to read, check out some of the books I have read and really enjoyed. These are affiliate links which means at no additional cost to you, I may get a commission if you make a purchase.
The Best Interior Design Business Books You Need To Get
- Business & Legal Forms for Interior Designers
- The 50th Law
- Awaken the Spirit Within: 10 Steps to Ignite Your Life and Fulfill Your Divine Purpose
- You, Inc.: The Art of Selling Yourself
- The War of Art
- The Motivation Manifesto
- How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It (Kindle Books)
- Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success: Discovering Your Gift and the Way to Life's Riches (Kindle Books)
- The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice (Kindle Books)
- #GIRLBOSS (Kindle Books)
- E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality (Kindle Books)
- Think Like a Stripper: Business Lessons to Up Your Confidence, Attract More Clients & Rule Your Market (Kindle Books)
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life (Kindle Books)
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level (Kindle Books)
Alycia Wicker is an interior design business coach specializing in online marketing strategies.Her clients land more of their own dream clients and make more cash, period. Celebrity gossip whore. Elvis-obsessed.