Like you, at one point I was looking for the best interior design business books. And sadly, a lot of them are out of date or boring. Some of them are really old and I feel like the design business is really taking a transition that isn't widely documented yet in the book world. You can always learn from other in business and what they have done.
So I did what I had to do, I learned from others (even if they were in another field). Business is business.
If you're ever looking for something to read, check out some of the books I have read and really enjoyed. These are affiliate links which means at no additional cost to you, I may get a commission if you make a purchase.
The Best Interior Design Business Books You Need To Get
- Business & Legal Forms for Interior Designers
- The 50th Law
- Awaken the Spirit Within: 10 Steps to Ignite Your Life and Fulfill Your Divine Purpose
- You, Inc.: The Art of Selling Yourself
- The War of Art
- The Motivation Manifesto
- How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It (Kindle Books)
- Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success: Discovering Your Gift and the Way to Life's Riches (Kindle Books)
- The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice (Kindle Books)
- #GIRLBOSS (Kindle Books)
- E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality (Kindle Books)
- Think Like a Stripper: Business Lessons to Up Your Confidence, Attract More Clients & Rule Your Market (Kindle Books)
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life (Kindle Books)
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level (Kindle Books)